Welcome to The Montessori Schools of Central Texas
- A Private Nondenominational Christian School of Excellence
- School Programs:
- Primary: Ages 3-6
- Elementary: Ages 6-9 (Beginning August 2018)
- Montessori Infant & Toddler School (MITS):
- Infants: 6 wks-18 mo
- Toddlers: 18 mo-3 yrs
Please call for more information.
Open Enrollment for 2018-2019:
- Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is open! If you are interested in enrolling your child for either our primary or lower elementary program, please contact the school to begin the process.
EOY Celebration on Last Day of School – EARLY RELEASE:
- Friday, May 25th
- All students must be picked up by 12:30 PM. Late pick-up fees will apply after this time.
- Our End-of-Year Celebration is a student-only event that will begin around 10 AM. Primary students will have the opportunity to enjoy the Splash Pad, as well as a hotdog cookout for lunch that will include the entree as well as chips, fruit, cookies, and juice. The event will end around 12:15. Further details have been emailed to parents.
- May 28-June 1
- Classes will resume on the first day of Summer Camp I, June 4th.
- May 14: Jaeda
- May 30: Madalynne
Schedule a Tour
- To schedule a tour, or for additional information, please call (254) 771-1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours can be scheduled at either 9:00 or 9:30 a.m., Monday-Thursday, as appointments at these times allow the visitor to see our students fully engaged in their learning activities.
We also offer classroom observation opportunities to both current and prospective parents, during which they may sit in a classroom for up to an hour in order to gain more insight into the lessons, activities, and environment provided by our school.